.....for First Information & Pure Entertainment

........Empire State of Mind

>ads 728x90

Monday, January 4, 2016

Davido produces ‘result’ of lover’s cannabis test

Davido and Sophie Momodu
67320
Samson Folarin and Demola Olonilua
Embattled artiste, David Adeleke, aka Davido, has released medical papers indicating that his lover, Sophia Momodu, allegedly tested positive for cannabis.
He also released a photo of his seven-month-old child, Imade, having a “breathing exercise”, which he claimed was administered every night to help her lungs “due to exposure to second-hand smoke and cannabis-infected breast milk.”
Davido threatened to hold Sophia responsible if anything bad happened to Imade.
PUNCH Metro had reported on Friday that 27-year-old Sophia had petitioned the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons and other related offences, alleging that her daughter was abducted.
The petition, which was signed by her lawyer, Gbolaga Ajayi, of S. O. AJAYI & Co, alleged that the Adeleke family was planning to take Imade from her mother to the United States.
Davido had, however, faulted the claim, saying he was only taking his daughter for medical treatment in Dubai.
The report
The report
He claimed that Sophia infected Imade with cannabis during breastfeeding, adding that the baby’s life was at risk.
The artiste on Sunday released a pathology report from the Clina-Lancet Laboratories, a medical facility on the Victoria Island area of Lagos State.
The report, dated July 12, 2015, indicated that Sophia tested positive for cannabis.
Davido accused her of neglecting their daughter, saying it was the reason the child was taken from her.
He said, “Imade was in her custody for two months, unchallenged and uninterrupted, until the baby took ill in July. Imade cried ceaselessly for 48 hours. She was rushed to the hospital where her condition confounded medical experts. Several tests were conducted on her and later on the mother.
“Medical reports proved that Sophia’s blood was polluted with cannabis and she had, during the process of breastfeeding, infected her child with complicated medical conditions associated with the use of alcohol and cannabis. The trouble spot for Imade was her lungs. She had difficulty breathing largely because of the contaminated breast milk and the severity of the “second-hand smoke” of marijuana inhaled by the poor child.
“The medical experts at the hospital were enraged and declared the mother unfit for nursing the baby. The team determined that they would hand over the baby to the Lagos State Government. My family pleaded with the hospital management. Sophia too was sober and contrite. We pleaded that the baby would be kept from the mother and that we would take over responsibilities for Imade’s welfare.”
Davido said Sophia voluntarily gave up the child to his family pending when her system would be cleansed.
Davido, who claimed to have been paying Sophia 300,000 per month, alleged that she increased her demand to N1m per month, which he said he could not pay.
He expressed anger that Imade was not allowed to travel to Dubai on December 29 after immigration officials, acting on a tip-off, stopped them at the airport.
“If Imade had not gone to Dubai (the first time), it is fair to say that she may not be alive today. Still, some people prevented her from keeping a follow-up appointment at the American Hospital in Dubai on December 29. My family refused to pay for Sophia’s flight ticket and as such Imade was prevented from travelling for her treatment,” he said.
However, Sophia, in a series of Tweets, had denied that her daughter was infected with any disease, adding that they were all excuses to take Imade from her.
She explained that she had been invited to a meeting where the cannabis claim was made.
She said, “On September 15, David’s dad invited us for a meeting that had in attendance two of his friends and Coco (his daughter).
“In that meeting, David’s dad apologised for the way I was treated in Coco’s residence and said the reason the baby was taken was because medical tests detected marijuana in Imade’s system and he needed to protect her from me and David.
“I couldn’t understand that because I don’t smoke marijuana and I objected at that meeting, but I was told to stay calm.
“After the meeting, his dad requested I leave my seven-month-old baby with him and told me I could come around to check her anytime. He also promised to pay me some upkeep and provide me with a car.
“I had to accept because I felt they had good intentions and since I could come to check my baby anytime, it was okay by me.
“They kept to their promise of the upkeep, but not the car. I didn’t bother since I could afford one. All that matter was my baby.
“Cannabis was never found in my system; it was a concocted lie to steal away my baby. I don’t smoke; I have never smoked weed let alone smoke while breastfeeding.”

Source:Punchng
Share:
Copyright © Emperor | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com