.....for First Information & Pure Entertainment

........Empire State of Mind

>ads 728x90

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

i hate social media!-adele blasts

British music star Adele has revealed her surprise at the commercial success of her latest album 25 which has been acclaimed globally since its release.

Speaking Time Magazine, the singer said she had ‘no idea’ how she managed to achieve that much success.
“It’s a bit ridiculous. I’m not even from America. Maybe they think I’m related to the Queen. Americans are obsessed with the royal family,” she said.
She is yet to be endorsed by a brand and she appears unfazed by it. According to Time Magazine, “she seems uninterested in the contemporary practice of working to maintain a specific image.”
She also doesn’t see the need to buy music from just any artiste except the content is right.
She said: “Some artists, the bigger they get, the more horrible they get, and the more unlikable.
“I don’t care if you make an amazing album—if I don’t like you, I ain’t getting your record. I don’t want you being played in my house if I think you’re a bastard.”
The 27-year-old who has been influenced by artistes as Lauryn Hill, Alicia Keys and Etta James thinks that social media does more harm than good.
She said: “It’s ridiculous that high-profile people have that much access to the public.
“How am I supposed to write a real record if I’m waiting for half a million likes on a photo? That ain’t real.”
Born Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, she released the wave-making single Hello on October 23, 2015 and it has since garnered huge momentum around the globe as well as enjoyed critical acclaim.
The song broke several records, gathering some 27.7 million views on Vevo within 24 hours. By virtue of this, it beat Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood which had previously enjoyed a record breaking 20.1 million views in 24 hours on Vevo.
Share:
Copyright © Emperor | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com