.....for First Information & Pure Entertainment

........Empire State of Mind

>ads 728x90

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

obafemi martins launches clothing line

Super Eagles and Seattle Sounders striker Obafemi has launched his own clothing line. 

 The former Newcastle, Wolfsburg, Inter Milan and Levante forward’s line features T-shirts, knits and flashy hug and sweater. The Nigerian is the face of the brand, with the back-flip goal celebration image.
A picture of Oba gear hoodie
The forward was quoted as saying by Timeline.ng:  “I love clothing, that’s why I decided to launch a clothing line so that my fans can identify with me.
“Aside Oba gear, I also have other innovation like putting together a foundation in order to give back to the society.  Although, I have one already but I still plan to make it bigger so that I can get across to other states in the country.”
Oba Gear flip man T-shirt
Oba Gear is yet to be launched in Nigeria but it can be found in boutiques and stores in the USA where the Super Eagles striker plays.
Share:
Copyright © Emperor | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com