.....for First Information & Pure Entertainment

........Empire State of Mind

>ads 728x90

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

i am resigning,van gaal hints

Manchester United manager, Louis van Gaal might have hinted at resigning his duty as the English Football club following his recent loss to Stoke City.
 
According to Van Gaal, with a fourth consecutive defeat in all competitions, the club doesn't need to fire him before he throws in the towel.
Speaking with reporters after the match, the Man Utd boss said, “We have lost a fourth game, so we have to wait and see,” he said. “The club doesn’t have to fire or sack me — sometimes I do it by myself.”
'That is now the big issue. I have tried to do everything but the pressure shall be higher and higher with every match. That is the problem now.
'It is more difficult because I am also part of the four matches we have lost so people are looking at me and I have to deal with that, but more importantly the players have to deal with that because they are the ones who have to perform,' he said.
Meanwhile, the combination of Marko Arnautovic and Memphis Depay's poor defensive header left United defeated to Stoke.
Share:
Copyright © Emperor | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com