.....for First Information & Pure Entertainment

........Empire State of Mind

>ads 728x90

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Annie Idibia daughter Isabella celebrates 7th birthday


Annie Idibia Isabella Annie Idibia Isabella
(Instagram/annieidibia1)

Today is the birthday of Annie Idibia’s first child, Isabella Idibia. She is 7 years old today.
Annie Idibia took to Instagram to express her joy of Isabella turning 7.
My SunShine... My good luck charm ... My Mine.. So loving, so caring , so thoughtful for her age.. Great big sista.. My beyond amazing Daughter is 7 today!! Happy birthday Sunshine !!! Mama is super proud !!!” she wrote on Instagram.
  Mother and daughter, Annie & Isabella Olivia
(Instagram/annieidibia1)

Annie also shared another photo made of a collage of pictures of her and Isabella. “It my first born bday!!!! Am beyond blessed to have this angel call me mama!” she wrote in the caption.
On December 4, Annie Idibia shared a cute photo of second daughter Olivia Idibia.
Share:
Copyright © Emperor | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com