.....for First Information & Pure Entertainment

........Empire State of Mind

>ads 728x90

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Denrele Edun boasts About Himself With New Photo

Weird on-air-personality Denrele Edun has shared a new photo of himself and goes on to gush about himself.

Using his photo as his own woman crush Wednesday, Denrele totally gushed about himself.
He captioned it: “I am my own #wcw. I am beautiful….  pretty.. Yes I know.  I didn’t cause it, I can’t control it. I can’t cure it.”
Recall that recently while speaking on his marriage plans Denrele disclosed that he would be staging a carnival wedding as he would like to invite everyone.
He said “I think I will like to have a wedding where it will be a carnival, and everyone will come. I am not going to do invites and all that stuff. I will just do billboards everywhere and invite everyone. There will be no VIPs ‘cos I don’t believe in all that VIP crap. Everyone will be a VIP that day.”
Denrele was born in Hamburg, Germany to a Yoruba father and an Indian-Mauritius mother. He is the only son with two sisters. He has interviewed several local and international artists like Beyonce, Tyler Perry, Akon and Snoop Dogg.
Share:
Copyright © Emperor | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com