.....for First Information & Pure Entertainment

........Empire State of Mind

>ads 728x90

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Usain Bolt set to join Manchester United

 
The famous sprinter Usain Bolt aims at five-year contract with Red devils. 
The Jamaican sprinter is the United’s fan. Bolt disclosed that he discussed having a trial with Sir Alex Ferguson.
He said: “In my mind I think I should do a trial and see if they would say: “Alright, come on in” or if they would say: “No, you are not any good”.I think I would be pretty good because I am fit, I am quick, I can control the ball and I understand all of the play. So if you think if I do a trial then they would say: “You know what, here is a contract for five years!You are 30 years old, here’s a five-year contract. Let’s just do it!”
His 2009 record breaking margin for 100 m, from 9.69 seconds (his own previous world record) to 9.58.
Share:
Copyright © Emperor | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com