.....for First Information & Pure Entertainment

........Empire State of Mind

>ads 728x90

Monday, November 23, 2015

How i Suffered During Pregnancy-Tiwa savage

The joy of carrying a baby makes women forget the pain they go through in bringing forth their babies.  
Be that as it may, sultry singer, Tiwa Savage has explained that pregnancy and childbirth is not easy. Tiwa said it was difficult bringing forth her son.
The singer who covers the latest issue of Genevieve magazine revealed she had pre-eclampsia and had her baby boy’s birth was induced because his birth was delayed in coming by 8 days .
She explained further:
“Well, it’s a condition some women have towards the end of their pregnancy. For me, it was a period where I had high blood pressure, my feet got terribly swollen and I could hardly walk. Plus, my baby was overdue by about 7-8 days! At the end, they decided to induce me to labour because they were worried about my condition. It was a painful ordeal but I thank God everything went well.”
It took Tiwa and her husband, Tee Billz several months to reveal the name of their son. The couple tweeted the name of their son as Ivory on last week. Tiwa and Tee Billz are yet to reveal the face of their son four months after his birth.
The Mavin Records first lady had her first child in the United Kingdom on July 22, and returned to Nigeria few months after to regain her strength in the music industry.
see more photos of the mavin dynasty



Share:
Copyright © Emperor | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com